So since I just reached my goal of 800 followers and because I landed an internship that pays quite a large sum of money, I’ve decided to hold a giveaway uvu
What you’ll win :
- $100 to spend on Cosplay FU
- 3 items from Shiro Cosmetics of your choice
- Tons and tons of three different candies of your choice
- You do not have to be following me. I understand that what I post may not be everyone’s cup of tea. If you are following me though, you’ll get an extra $50 to spend on cosplay and two more items from Shiro Cosmetics
- Reblogs only, feel free to reblog as many times as you’d like just be cautious of your followers!
- Giveaway blogs will be disqualified
- Shipping internationally
- You obviously must be okay with giving me your address
- To keep things fair and unbiased I will be using random.org
- Have your submission box open so I can contact you
- If you do not respond to me within 24 hours I will move on to another winner unless your blog clearly states that you are on hiatus and supplies me with an alternative mean of contact
- This will end on March 31st at 11:59 PM EST and the winner will be contacted the next day
Thanks everyone and good luck! If you have any further questions, message me, Byakuyuck, and I’ll be glad to answer them!!
if an anime draws anime, is it called anime or is it called realism?
you ask me for a hamburger
i give you a hamburger
NO WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN THAT ROAD AGAIN
Were getting there. Under lineart here. I want to draw this with minimal to 0 lineart. Can I do it ohoho.
white boy makes 35 complaints about women then says women complain too much: the video
(I blurred out the person’s URL in the above image because, even though I disagree with the message, I don’t want it to seem like I’m targeting that user specifically. Usually I always try to credit people for their pictures but this time it seemed better not to because targeting seemed worse than not giving credit, in my opinion. Just thought I’d clear that up.)
Opinions like this seriously scare me, and not just coming from trans people.
I’ve seen posts all over this site with people complaining that they got refused sex because of gender identity, sexuality, race, weight, appearance, or any other factor, implying or straight-up saying that the other person had no right to do so.
Everyone has the right to refuse to have sex with someone for any reason. I repeat: Everyone has the right to refuse to have sex. Is it closed-minded to say “I won’t have sex with you because you’re trans/genderfluid/bisexual/black/overweight/ugly?” Many people would say that it is. Does that mean the person should have to have sex with you anyway in order to spare your feelings? Absolutely not. If one person doesn’t give their consent, it’s rape. No matter what.
Being turned down sucks. Being turned down for something you can’t control sucks even more. But just because someone says no for what you think is an unfair reason does not change the fact that no means no.
If someone doesn’t give you consent to sex, NO MATTER IF YOU’RE TRANS OR CIS
TRYING TO FORCE YOURSELF ON THEM
WHAT HAPPENED TO NO MEANS NO YOU LITTLE PRICKS!?
HAY GUESS WHAT NO MEANS FUCKIN NO
DOESN’T MATTER WHO OR WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE
DOESN’T MATTER THE REASONS
NO. MEANS. NO.
finally my child can safely ram her fucking head into a doorknob this is what the future is all about what a time to be alive